Club Penguin Sky is now closed forever
Klematis
Klematis

Club Penguin To Be Club Puffle During Puffle Party 2012? *EXCLUSIVE*

*ClubPenguinSky Is First To Post This*  *Update*

Hello friends its Azeemsky here, there is a secret URL on Club Penguin’s website for testing services. It looks like Club Penguin’s regular website, just outdated. However, there was one new addition to the homepage. While I don’t know if it is indeed a future change (seems like it would be during the Puffle Party, however) they changed “Penguin” in Club Penguin to Puffle.


Update: Link is no longer working and i will keep the link secret because i don't want to reveal Club Penguin's secret so sorry guys!
-Your Friend Azeemsky.

15 comments:

  1. Hi Azeemsky Cool XD TELL US!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant Wait Until The Puffle Party Its One Of my Favorite Parties! :) And Especially The Brown Puffle Room DANCE LOUNGE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! nice one Azeemsky! I don't know how you found out. I can't wait! I will email this idea to Club Penguin right away.

    -Jqpenguin100

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome I can't wait for the puffle paty

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG How do I get club puffle Ive allways wanted to play club puffle :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://sandbox05.play.clubpenguin.com/ Is the site...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Link is

    sandbox05.www.clubpenguin.com

    I'm not kidding

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude its already 9 comments, give us the link now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. EVERYONE I FOUND THE URL! sandbox05.www.clubpenguin.com

    ReplyDelete