Club Penguin Sky is now closed forever
Klematis
Klematis

Club Penguin Featured Igloos – April 4

Hello friends its Azeemsky here, Happy77 has added a new post on the Community Blog. This post is “Featured Igloos – April 4,” and  this time it displays three awesome igloos. You can check it out below:
Buster Shot said: “Dear club penguin peeps, I wanted u to see my friend’s Keilynqg’s igloo. IT’S SOOOO COOL HE SHOULD THROW A PUFFLE PARTY THERE!!!!”
 
Qwerzxad2 said: “Hey, my friend Whiy1′s igloo has cool snack bars. It is totally wicked
Saraapril said: “I LOVE my Friend Yoangelyo’s igloo It is so well decorated with lots of FUN for the Puffles and a Beautiful garden filled with vegetables, a little pond and FLOWERS
Wow, Saraapirl's comment has been published in this post! Is your name in it?  We’d love to hear in a comment below.
-Your Friend Azeemsky.

No comments:

Post a Comment